Monday, February 23, 2015

Those Primative Souls.... ~

There is just SOMETHING about those Primitive Souls that tug at my heart....like this little lady from Blue Moon Beginnings....
It is the simplicity of the personality of the doll, ....the imagination that the artist felt when first feeling the heartbeat of creation.... 
One of my goals is to embark upon creating such individuals....My inspiration came from Penny at Art Journey when I discovered her beautiful work.....And, awaiting to envelope one of her 'made with love' souls, I am anticipating jumping into the mix~!!
I have this love of dolls of all sorts....Had a huge collection at one time, but when life dealt a blow a while back, I donated most of them....*sigh*
But, my heart has made way for a new set of 'friends' to appear in my imaginary Myrtle Inn....
See you soon.....Hopefully with a walk into my imagination....!!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

Thank you for mentioning me. I hope your package has arrived by now. This little primitive from Blue Moon Beginnings is darling. Can't wait to see your 'people' as they emerge.

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮